Customers not happy with the level of service provided are able to send a complaint to us at the below address:
Upon receiving your complaint:
- Our customer care process starts with listening so we can fully understand any issue you may have.
- If the issue is an immediate safety concern, then this will be instantly escalated to a manager for resolution.
- We acknowledge all complaints in writing within 24hrs in which we detail our resolution process and provide you with a point of contact.
- We will then investigate your concern and work with you to a resolution within 24hr period (unless agreed alternatively with you).
- You can contact us at any time to discuss your issue.
- We will confirm our resolution in writing and talk to you to confirm you are satisfied.
- If you are still not happy, a manager will contact you to resolve your issue and help you access any relevant ombudsmen service.
A full and binding agreement will be issued for all services and products. We set out below standard service levels and terms prior to sale.
Level of Service
With your consent and in a timely manner we will provide you with a quotation from our energy supplier partners for the supply of gas and/or electricity for your business.
We will liaise with you and our suppliers to ensure we obtain:
- A letter of authority from you to contact energy suppliers on your behalf
- Quotation/s for the supply of energy for your business
- Energy supplier contracts and terms of business for you to agree
When speaking to you we will aim to ensure that:
- There are no pressured sales techniques
- There is no miss-leading sales information
- We provide you and your business the right product to suit your needs
- There is no glossing over details which are important to you and your business
We will send you:
- An energy supplier contract to sign
- The contract length
- The contract start and end dates
- All charges
- Energy supplier payment terms
- The next steps to secure your energy contract
Please be aware that:
- Not all contracts will be accepted by energy suppliers
- All outstanding balances should be paid from your current supply contract
- Energy suppliers might contact you directly during the process and contract
Effective Utilities agrees to incorporate and abide to:
- Data Protection Act
- Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008 (BPMMRs)
- TPI Code of Practice
Fees and Payment
Acting as your energy consultant we will seek payment either:
- Directly from you the customer before or after the set up
- Directly from the energy supplier as part of your contract (uplifted to incorporate our fees)
Should we require payment directly from you we will inform you prior to sale. Otherwise, unless informed, you should anticipate all contracts incurring our fees direct from the energy supplier we have recommended for your business. Fees required are to ensure that we provide you with competitive energy procurement services and to arrange for your contract set up and administration.
We may carry out a customer satisfaction surveys. This information will also be used to improve our products and services.
Online Switching Amazon Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Available to the first energy contract from our online website in July 2017
- Contract must be verified and locked in with energy supplier
- Amazon Vouchers only and not transferable for cash value or other vouchers
- You agree to Effective Utilities Ltd sharing your company details on social media and advertising campaigns in future
£100 Fixed Fee Gas Procurement Terms and Conditions
- This offer is for gas contracts only
- This offer is for gas contracts equalling 5 meters or less
- This offer is subject to supplier contract acceptance
- £100 will be payable 30 days from contract go live direct to Effective Utilities via BACS or Direct Debit for the procurement of the gas contract
- The contract start date must be in the next 12 months from 15/11/2017
- Energy Supply Contract will remain as a separate agreement and any contract acceptance will hold separate terms and conditions of supply and this offer is not in conjunction with any energy supplier offers.
- This offer will end on 15th December 2017 12 pm.
- Effective Utilities may end this offer at any given time without notice.